- Ms. HUANG is the daughter of Mr. Wong Hong King.
- 2007-2011, Ms. HUANG studied in the University of Exeter, and received a Master of Science degree in Accounting and Finance.
- 2012-2013, Ms. HUANG was employed by the Guangzhou brand of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, and worked in the Corporate Risk Management Division.
2013-Now, Ms. HUANG was employed by Shenzhen LVGEM Management Group Co., Ltd. , and held the position of Vice Director of the Investment Management Department. Ms HUANG was responsible for corporate development and planning matters.Ms.
- Mr. Tang holds a Doctor of Business Administration degree.
- Mr. Tang has been vice professor in university, senior management in Guangdong and Guangzhou large state-owned enterprises (including Hong Kong listed companies) and was responsible for finance, capital operation, legal, audit, strategic and operation management matters. Mr. Tang is a vice professor, senior accountant, senior economist and registered asset appraiser in China.
- 2015 Oct, Mr. Tang was appointed as vice president of Shenzhen LVGEM Entity Management Group Co., Ltd. (深圳市綠景企業管理集團有限公司). 2016 Feb, Mr. Tang was appointed as operations director of the Company in February 2016.
- 2016 Mar, Mr. Tang was appointed as Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer.
- Mr. YE has years of working experience in the real estate industry.
- 2000-2001, Mr. YE has obtained a MBA certificate from the School of Business Administration of University of International Business and Economics.
- 2007-Now, Mr. YE is employed by Shenzhen Lvgem Management Group Co., Ltd., and currently serves as the Executive Vice President. Mr. YE is in charge of the overall operation of the company.
- Mr. Huang Hao Yuan, aged 26, joined Shenzhen LVGEM Entity Management Group Co., Ltd. (深圳市绿景企業管理集團有限公司) (“LVGEM Entity”) in 2014, a company owned by an immediate family member of the controlling shareholder of the Company, Mr. Wong Hong King.
- Mr. Huang is the younger brother of Ms. Huang Jingshu, an executive director and the chairman of the Company and the son of Mr. Wong Hong King, the ultimate controlling shareholder of the Company.
- Mr. Huang is currently the Deputy General Manager of the Investment and Development Centre of LVGEM Entity and is responsible for formulating its strategic development and investment plans, as well as responsible for project execution and the evaluation of potential projects.
- Mr. Huang is also a senior investment manager of 博商资產管理有限公司 (Boshuang Assets Management Co., Ltd.*) and is responsible for project development and evaluation and monitoring of investments.
- Mr. Huang possesses 3 years’ working experience in the real estate industry in China and gained experience in property development and investment through experience in handling investments in such projects.
Independent Non-executive Directors
- Mr. MO Fan, aged 37, is an Independent Non-Executive Director of the Company and is responsible for providing independent judgement and scrutinising the performance of the Company.
- Mr. MO has over 13 years of experience in financing.
- Mr. MO currently serves as a Chief Financial Officer of the joint venture company of Vanke Service and Cushman & Wakefield.
- Mr. MO obtained his Bachelor of Business Administration degree and a Bachelor of Communication Engineering degree from Zhejiang University in the PRC in June 2005 respectively, and his Master of Science degree in Banking and Finance from Loughborough University in the United Kingdom in December 2006.
- Mr. MO was appointed as an independent non-executive director of the Company on 8 April 2019.
- 1997, Mr. WANG has obtained a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of International Business and Economics.
- Mr. WANG currently serves as the independent director of Better-Life Commercial Chain Share Co., Ltd.
- Mr. WANG currently serves as the Chairman of Landvision Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- 1981, Ms. HU obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree from the National Taiwan University.
- 1988, Ms. HU obtained a Master of Science degree from Barry University.
- 1990, Ms. HU obtained a Master of Business Administration degree from Florida International University.
- 2003 July-2003 Oct, Ms. HU was an independent director of GigaMedia Limited.
- 2011 April-2013 May, Ms. HU was an independent director of Evendata Holding Company.
- Ms. HU currently serves as the Chief Financial Officer of Acer Incorporated.
- Ms. HU currently serves as the non-executive director of SMI Culture Group Holdings Limited.
- Ms. HU currently serves as the non-executive director of Carnival Group International Holdings Limited.
- Ms. HU currently serves as the non-executive independent director of Enterprise Development Holdings Limited.
- Ms. HU currently serves as the non-executive independent director of United Pacific Industries Limited.
- Ms. HU currently serves as the independent director of Arich Enterprise Co. Ltd.
Obtained his bachelor’s degree in business from Jinan University (暨南大學) in June 1990, and his master’s degree in management from Zhongnan University of Economics and Law (中南財經政法大學) in June 1992
From July 1992 to January 1995, served as deputy officer of deposit and remittance department of Longhua sub-branch in Bao An sub-branch of Bank of China Shenzhen Branch
From August 1998 to March 2009, served as the president of Huaxin sub-branch and Jianshe Road sub-branch of Shenzhen Commercial bank
From January 1995 to August 1998, held various positions in Shenzhen Commercial Bank, including the chief of the accounting department and the president of the sub-branch.
Since March 2009, joined Shenzhen branch of Ping An Bank and held the position of the head of legal and compliance department until January 2020.
Currently serves as the head of Risk Management Department of Shenzhen Branch of Ping An Bank and is responsible for risk management of the investment and loan business of Ping An Bank Shenzhen branch.